Professional, full service space that caters to those looking to do private work in a shared environment with office facilities and services.
Flexible space for businesses of any size in Melbourne's inner west! With 2 locations (8 minute drive from the CBD) our Spotswood and Yarraville offices offer a great location for those who don't need to travel to the CBD, but want a professional space for themselves, their team and their clients. Casual, short term or long term leases on desks, private offices, meeting room, boardroom and event space. Equipped with everything you need to run your business such as high speed speed wifi, printing and copying, 24/7 access, and a vibrant and friendly community! Move in today!
On Tuesday night we were advised by the PM that a Level 2 COVID response is in place. As part of the PMs national address, it was announced that any business is now considered Essential Business. Following the advice from the Government, we ask anyone who is able to work from home to do so, however if that is not possible we are open for business. We have reverted back to daily cleans with all high touch and public areas receiving a full sanitised clean effective immediately. At this time, we would also like to reiterate our guidelines for maintaining a safe working environment that will support your business while minimising any opportunity to contract or spread COVID-19:
- The kitchens are closed. Please don’t use the coffee machines, kettles, toasters, microwaves or fridges, bring food that doesn’t require refrigeration or microwaving and bring water bottles from home.
- Eat at your desk or in your office
- One person per cluster of desks (Spotswood) - Leave a desk to either side of you (Yarraville)
- Maximum of 3 people in the boardroom at one time (1 person per 4sq/m)
- Maximum of 2 people in the meeting room at one time (1 person per 4sq/m)
- Zero tolerance of any illness. If you don’t feel 100%, regardless of the symptoms, please do not come into the office
Schedule a tour
Select a date and time for your tour. Your venue host will confirm or propose a different time. We’ll send you a tour schedule with directions and times.
Go see the space
Checkout the space, ask questions and get a feel for the ambiance and surroundings. Here is a questions checklist to ask on your visit.
Book it online
Once you've found your perfect space book it on LiquidSpace to ensure that you are protected under DASH®,
have payment transparency and access to full LiquidSpace network benefits.
Schedule a Tour
Select a date and time for your tour. We’ll send a tour schedule with directions and times.
Design Review and Sign off
With your concierge review the different kits Launch, Sprint, Thrive or Tailored to choose the best fit-out for your team’s needs today and future growth requirements.