Agents of Spring
Amenities & Services at 517 Flinders Lane
- Filtered Water
- Health & Safety Policy
- Room Set-up
Space Types at 517 Flinders Lane
- Training Room
We have made many changes to our daily operations and continue to review our policies and procedures continuously.
- All frequently touched surfaces (i.e. door handles, tabletops, light switches) have been mechanically cleaned using disinfectant prior to all bookings.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the lift upon entry to the building.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes are available in the space.
- Bathrooms are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- We have spaced out tables in our event space in line with physical distancing guidelines.
- We can provide separate tables (at an additional cost), in order to help organisations host physical meetings in line with government guidelines.
- Our event space, which can host up to 80 people has been limited to cater to 20 people.
- On-site car parking underneath the office building is available to help those who want to avoid taking public transport.
- Posters and notices have been placed around the building to remind members to practice good hygiene, keep 1.5 meters distance and refrain from activities like shaking hands.
- Our on-site cafe Hunters Roots, is operating with limited capacity in line with government regulations, but continues to provide catering.
- We are reviewing how we do things on a daily basis in line with the latest recommendations from government and health organisations.
- We require all people attending our event space to have downloaded the COVID app https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app
How can we help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- Hand hygiene is the single most important way to prevent the spread of infection
- Soap and water can be used for hand hygiene at any time and should be used when hands are visibly soiled
- Alcohol-based hand rub (sanitiser) can be used if soap and water are not readily accessible, except when hands are visibly soiled.
- Cleaning hands regularly also helps to reduce environmental contamination.
- Wash your hands before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- Sneeze/cough etiquette and respiratory hygiene is the best defence against respiratory viruses cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of tissue immediately, or cough/sneeze into the bend of your elbow.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
Practice physical distancing (stay more than 1.5 metres from people, if possible) and, if unwell, avoid contact with others.
You can find out more about how to stop the spread of COVID-19 at https://www.health.gov.au/news/launch-of-the-coronavirus-covid-19-campaign
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to www.health.gov.au
Call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
If you have concerns about your health, speak to a doctor.