1 Workspace in this Venue
775 Brasilia Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153, US
Experience exceptional service and unmatched convenience at the Kansas City Airport Marriott, the only Kansas City Airport hotel situated on airport grounds. A favorite among business travelers seeking a hotel near Kansas City Airport, all rooms showcase flat-screen HD TVs, high-speed WIFI access, and plush bedding.Boasting over 14,000 square feet of dynamic meeting space, this Kansas City International Airport hotel offers meeting rooms and function space ideal for business gatherings, events, or weddings. Explore the brand new Grand Pavilion for events alongside our peaceful lake or explore the thrilling action of Kansas Speedway or Kansas City Chiefs football, just minutes from this Kansas City, MO airport hotel. Treat yourself to famed Kansas City cuisine at T-Bone Charlie's, a cozy restaurant overlooking the water and serving American specialties. Discover acclaimed service at this ideally-located Kansas City hotel on airport grounds.
Flexible: Full refund 24 hours before reservations starts
- If member cancels after the reservation starts, no refund is available.
- If member cancels within one hour of booking the reservation and before the reservation starts, workspace costs will be fully refunded.
- If member cancels 24 hours or more before the reservation starts, workspace costs will be fully refunded.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to LiquidSpace within 24 hours of the reservation start time.
- LiquidSpace will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is not officially canceled until the guest receives a cancellation confirmation e-mail from LiquidSpace. If the cancellation e-mail is not received, contact LiquidSpace.
This venue's workspaces haven't been reviewed yet
Hour: 60 consecutive minutes
Half-day: 4 consecutive hours
Day: a flat rate for 8 or more consecutive hours during one day
Day pass: a pass good towards all open hours in the given venue during a specific day